Applying For A BNO Passport Has Never Been Easier
It has been confirmed by the UK that it would consider continuing to defend the freedoms and rights of the people belonging to Hong Kong with the provision of a well-defined route of immigration for BNO citizens into the UK. A holder of a BNO passport will now be able to stay for 12 months for free in the UK. Apart from this, they will also be able to study and work, and maybe consider extending their stay to eventually settle in the UK permanently when it comes to bno renew.
Fill in all the required details about you:
- Contact details, full name, birth date
- BNO passport number
- Paying for a new passport
A person will probably require a credit or debit card for this.
- Send the original documents
A person is required to provide original documents unless asked to provide photocopies. The application might get delayed if he fails to send everything needed for the process. The documents include:
- A recent BNO passport, no photocopies are accepted for the same
- A colored photocopy of the Hong Kong permanent identity card on both sides
- A full colored photocopy of the passports from any country that hasn’t expired, including the blank pages and every other page
- One among the documents mentioned below from the previous 12 months shows the address of residency and the name of the person:
- Letter from an employer
- Letter from a government department or local council
- Medical card
- Voter’s card
- An education record such as a school report
- Immigration document
- Residence permit or visa
We hope we provided you with all the necessary details to apply for a BNO passport. For more assistance, visit British Connections today!